P2E games use blockchain technology, which means that a player completes the game or combats other players in order to earn tokens that may subsequently be transferred and paid out at a crypto exchange. With the explosive growth of the play to earn metaverse games, creators are now having a reason to smile to the bank, as they can create, explore and trade their works in a decentralized ecosystem. Cardalonia is one metaverse to look out for in 2022.
Cardalonia is a decentralized play to earn metaverse built by creators on top of the Cardano blockchain for creators. In other words, Cardalonia is a virtual world where you can create, own, and trade your gaming experience for money on the Cardano blockchain. The intention of the creators of this metaverse was to develop a simple play-to-earn game that would be inexpensive to play and monetize.
As a player in the metaverse, you have the opportunity to choose a clan, create collectibles as NFTs, set them into operations in your Cardalonia land, and create attractive scenes on the land so that other players can buy. As the metaverse is composed of clans, to experience Cardalonia and buy land to start making money, you need to join a clan Avatar.
Cardalonia is an exciting metaverse where you are free to create NFTs and earn from your efforts and commitment. Here are some of the things that make Cardano different from other metaverses:
- Immersive & Captivating Experiences: All actors within the Cardalonia metaverse will enjoy immersive and captivating experiences. Players will be able to interact with each other and their virtual characters. Players will also enjoy human-like experiences.
- Decentralization: Cardalonia is highly decentralized. All assets in the game are represented by NFTs. This means you can buy, sell, or trade assets for monetary gains.
- Governance: Cardalonia has a DAO where decisions about the future of the project are decided. Only tokens will have a chance to participate in the governance decision process, like to vote and be voted for.
- Land: To enjoy playing Cardalonia, you must first purchase a land using your $Lonia token. As a landowner, you can freely deploy your Avatar and assets to the land.
$Lonia is the ticker of the Cardalonia metaverse and is built on the Cardano network. It’s a utility token that also serves as the metaverse in-game currency. Lonia token sale is live, interested investors can visit the token sale page to acquire some Lonia tokens at the cheapest price
The $Lonia token gives you access to the Cardalonia platform. Access means the ability to buy Land and other in-game assets. $Lonia is a stake-able token. You can stake your tokens and earn up to 25% APR as passive income. Staking your $Lonia will keep increasing your asset value. The ORB is an in-game gem for powering your Avatar. Only token holders will have the opportunity to mutate their Avatars. Creators looking to make money can do so on Cardalonia.
There are two ways to make money as a creator on Cardalonia:
- Game Assets: The first method is to create game assets, represented by NFTs, and import them onto the marketplace to sell for profits.
- Land Ownership: Secondly, you can acquire Land, develop it, build your metaverse on the land, or lease your property out to earn rental income.